Learn more about our en-suite respite in Eastbourne
Are you looking for elderly care in Eastbourne? While they may be full of life, many will need to support during the day to make sure they are safe, secure and happy. If you’re in need of some extra support, we are here to help.
At Tusker House we aim to combine the sanctuary of peace and sunshine that St Leonards has to offer with our attention to detail.
By choosing us as your destination for elderly care in Eastbourne, you will gain a number of benefits, such as:
- All-weather terrace overlooking the English Coast
- Family atmosphere throughout the care home
- Flexible care options depending on the needs of your loved one
- A team with over 50 years of experience in the care world
- Visitors to provide entertainment during the week
- ‘Good’ rating from CQC
- Support for those with dementia and Alzheimer’s
Whether you’re looking for short-term respite care through to long-term care, our care home near Bexhill-on-Sea can provide you with all the assurances and support you need.
To discover more about our care home in Eastbourne and how easy it can be to get your loved one the support they need, get in contact with us today.