It is the objective of Tusker House to provide a caring, comfortable, safe environment for our clients. Our aim is for our clients to regard Tusker House as their home.
- We aim to deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the clients quality of life.
- We ensure that our care service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion, while respecting each clients right to independence, privacy, dignity and fulfilment.
- We manage and implement a programme of staff training and personal development to enable clients care needs to be met.
- We operate a clear complaints policy and always welcome your comments on how to improve this or any other policy, which you are welcome to view.
- We are committed to running an efficient and well managed home by carrying out 6 monthly satisfaction surveys and value your input.